Great athletes know they cannot perform at the highest level without great PRACTICE.
How DO they practice? Three components are always there:
- They act as if they were competing against the best opponents.
- They employ the best coaches to help them perfect every move.
- They do it over and over again until they outperform everyone.
Here's what they DON'T DO:
- Learn in a "safe environment" without competition.
- Learn without feedback from the best experts they can find.
- Learn something once and consider the task complete.
Unfortunately, most sales training programs don't follow the athletes' model. Instead, they DO the DON'Ts.
That's why they produce underwhelming results against the unique challenges of B2B software sales.
Are you doing what is EASY or what WORKS?